Sunday, June 7, 2009

Getting Better As It Goes.

Ugh.
So tons of shit happened today.
I don't have my phone right now because I left it on the couch and my step-dad's in a really pissy mood right now and decided to take it.
So later I'll just ask my mom where it is.
If she actually does then I'll be lucky, cause sometimes he doesn't even tell her that he's hiding it.
My hair is full of chlorine and it's kind of gross, I went swimming earlier and the pool is really really cold.
After that my mom made us help our grandmother out in her yard, even though she didn't have anything for us to be doing.
Before that happened.
When I went outside and was about to go get my flipflops and go to the pool, I'd remembered that I'd left them on the porch overnight.
So I went out to go get them, and I asked my step-dad if he'd seen them, and he didn't answer.
So I kept looking around and found them in the middle of the lawn.
And obviously my mother wouldn't do anything that phsyco.
So I knew it was my step-dad.
I don't know what his problem is lately but I didn't say or do anything to him to make him act this way towards me.
I'm still sick which is also pissing me off.
I've been sick for probably about a month now.
I can't get rid of it.
That's probably gonna mean that Case won't be able to for a while either.
I just found my phone.
Which makes me a little bit happier.
I have a feeling that we're gonna end up having cereal for dinner again tonight.
Mostly cause mom's sleeping on the couch and it's pretty much dinnertime.
I think the whole thing with grounding me just from TV right now is pretty pointless.
Mainly because I can just watch TV on my computer.
But it's okay that they're behind on new technology.
I like it for now.
Sarah does blog a lot too.
God how many posts in one day?
I mean I log on and check the update thing and see that Sarah's written like five more new entries.
Which is the opposite pretty much with Case.
She hasn't been writing any at all.
You know what just made me super happy?
That on June 9th. I get a free pair of Havianas flipflops.
Yeah.
Now lets see if the rest of my day can go just a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment