Friday, June 5, 2009

Best Spanish Class Everr :D

Ha. Okay.
So in my Spanish class Sean Claypool sits in back of me, and Rosa Rais sits in front of me.
And me and Rosa are friends and stuff so we talk all the time and normally Sean only talks to me if he needs help with something or if we're in a group together.
So we have a sub today and Sean's pretty talkative.
And the sub tells us to do this really big packet of translating.
Which I'm already done almost a whole paragraph by the time he's done passing them out.
So Sean says "Carrissa can you help me?"
And he kind of reminds me of a little kid just the way he says it.
In this elongated voice, like he's almost whining.
So I turn around and show him a little bit of what I have done and wait 'til I'm done at least a paragraph to give him my notebook to copy off of.
And In little breaks in between he's talking to me and Rosa about stuff.
I forget what but all I remember is that he ended up saying.
"I'm really high right now so I can't do that."
And me and Rosa started laughing.
And so after that Sean told me that he was done and goes to hand me my notebook back.
But see on his desk is his notebook, my notebook, and his packet.
So he reaches over and gives me his packet thinking it was my notebook.
So I said.
"Uhh Sean. That's not mine." with a big smile on my face trying to hold back laughing.
So he giggled and said.
"Oh. Sorry Carrissa."
In this voice that sounded like he was really tired.
After that me and Rosa found almost everything he was doing really funny.
Like he was trying to text someone and he yelled across the classroom to Jordan Dupuis.
"Dude I don't know how to spell it."
And he looked so confused while he was doing it too.
It took him like 5 minutes to finish texting when he was actually done.
While me and Rosa where giggling he was like.
"Are you guys laughing at me?" with a giant grin on his face.
The whole thing just completely made my day let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment