Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just The Way It Has To Be.

Lately I feel so left out of everything that everyone's doing.
Like people invite me to do stuff on the weekends or after school, or go to their shows.
But I can't cause "I'm grounded".
Which sucks massively.
I can't even do anything with Case and Jam.
But it's mainly my fault I guess.
My mom just controlls it.
Which also sucks massively.
She's just such a bitch about everything.
And even if it's a big event like going to Canobie she'll still say no.
Or seeing Mish at all while school is still going on.
But she'll let me do everything again when the school years over.
Yay...
That's pretty much when everyone's plans are all over.
Ughh..
Oh.
Ha. So Case has the word "spiffy" under the condition of her English book.
And the day she put it in there she was talking about it to a bunch of people.
So the thing I think is so funny is that Lucas poked me today and opened his book and said "hehe look I wrote 'spiffy'"
And there it was written underneath "condion of book" was the word "spiffy" in Lucas's boy-handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment