Monday, June 1, 2009

My Wish

You know what.
I just realized how great I have it with my brother.
He doesn't hit me..
He's not an asshole.
I can't count how many times he's saved me from the rest of the family.
Mostly because he seems to be the only one who understands.
I could pretty much tell him anything, even if he'd get mad he'd support me no matter what.
He talks to me all the time about stuff that both of us go through.
He even talks to mom about being such a bitch to me, and how he went through the same thing as a kid.
He told me once that as soon as I'm eighteen I can come live with him and visit mom on the weekends.
We blast our favorite music in the car.
We make fun of each others music.
*cough* Taylor Swift?
And whenever he gets a new girlfriend he always asks me if I like them, and if I think the rest of the family will too.
I don't think he ever figured he'd have a better relationship with his little sister than his little brother.
He is definetaly my savior.

"I hope that days come easy and moments pass slow,And each road leads you where you want to go,And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.And if one door opens to another door closed,I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile"- Rascal Flatts, My Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment