Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Haha Gay Debate :D

Ok so I'm a pretty open person.
And we where watching the news while we where having dinner today and the whole thing about gay marriage getting passed came on.
And my mom said something mean.
Along with my little brother.
So supporting the gays like I do.
I said something about it.
And of course my brother joked and was like "Haha. Carrissa's gone gay everyone. Oh no!"

But I was just like "no I just support them."

And madre just said "well I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman."
In that little bitchy voice she does whenever she's disgusted.

And my point was. "Well that's discriminating. it's just like saying an interracial couple can't get married"

Hers was. "Well what happens when they decide to have kids? Those kids will get tortured in school."

Mine. "So will any ugly kid. Any kid that's noticeably Asian, Hispanic, or Black. That's over half the kids in our school. And plus I know kids that have gay parents and they where fine as kids. Are you gonna tell all the Blacks, Hispanics and Asians that they can't get married because they're kids will get 'tortured' later on in school? Is the new definition of marriage "a joining of a WHITE male and a WHITE female"?"

No comments:

Post a Comment