Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Really Pissed Off.

So apparently now my efforts are worth nothing to my bitch ass mom unless I have at least a what? 72 exactly?
wow.
She told me that I should have an A in Math instead of a C and that a C isn't good enough for her.
Ugh.. Bitch.
She told me that I shouldn't be doing my homework in study because "it's called homework for a reason"
Translation.
"I just want to know everything you're doing."
If only Jason knew what the hell was going on over here.
She also had the nerve to tell me that I don't give a shit about my grades.
Which I obviously do If I'm at least trying and stressing out about my projects.
Oh.
And when we finally get home she starts acussing me of random shit that even my step dad doesn't agree with.
She started telling me that I didn't do my part of the dishes last night.
Going on and on about it so I couldn't even get a word in.
Until finally my step-dad says.
"it wasn't her night last night."
So when she finally stops yelling at me to listen to him, all she says is "oh."
And just to piss me off after that she said. " well you left these in here the night you had dishes too. I remeber."
Which I fucking didn't, as I recall very correctly.
I told her I didn't and she didn't say anything else after that except give me some chores to do so she wouldn't say anything stupid to make herself look like an idiot.
Which she always does after being wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment