Saturday, June 6, 2009

Failure..

Wow.
That just pissed me off thoroughly.
I was just in the middle of blogging and I was kinda almost done and I pressed the "backspace" key and the Internet backed up a couple pages and my blog was gone.
I was in the middle of blogging about Sarah, cause she asked me to include her in here.
So i was being a good sister and I was writing about her.
I actually remember exactly what I was gonna say next.
It was. "God I love her."
Yeah that may sound a little weird now but it did actually go with what I was saying.
I don't even remember what I was saying about her at the moment.
Ugh.
wow.
AJ's over and we were playing COD5 cause mom finally let me play, and he said he forgot to bring his controller, so all three of us switched off between two controllers and it sucked.
So after mom kicked me out from downstairs.
It was just Anthony and AJ playing down there and AJ was just looking through his bag and found his controller that we could have played with and that there was no point in having now that there wasn't even three people down there.
Ugh, that just made my day too.
Plus we skipped out on my cousins down in Mass, because my mom doesn't like my aunt anymore apparently.
I really wanted to go to the graduation party for my cousin David because Dean would be there and I love him to death:)
He's so funny and he sometimes brings his friend Christain too.
Plus he smokes, which I haven't done in a while but if he just happened to offer some to me and we just happened to take a stroll down the street I'm sure I would've
But he doesn't know that I know he smokes which I think is kinda funny.
Mostly because my other cousin Chrissy who lives in the same town as them goes and smokes with him and he doesn't know that Chrissy is my cousin.
And me and Chrissy are really really close so she tells me pretty much everything.
Apparently my aunt has gotten really dumb over the years because she apparently does his homework for him, and thinks that he has a reading disability so that he can't do it.
Ha.
Now that's whipped.
I'll just talk about Sarah in my next blog cause I can't really think of anything right now.
Wonder what Case and Mish are doing.
I really wanna see Mish too.

No comments:

Post a Comment