Friday, May 29, 2009

We All Need Rescue

Hunters over.
He got his hair cut in a Mohawk again , and it looks sooo cute :]
My brother looked at me really weird when he dropped him off.
Like he just stared at me and had this weird smirk on his face.
Huh.
Maybe it had to do with him knowing about my Saturday tomorrow?
I love putting my music on shuffle :]
"Rescue Me from Everything I just Wanna Live I Wish I Could Breathe"-HH Rescue Me
Such a deep song.
Idk what book I'm gonna bring to my Saturday tomorrow.
Hmm.
Oh.Case is calling.
Jam's pissing her off about Millie.
Goddamn Millie.
Why do you have to ruin everything?
I feel bad though cause if Jam leaves Millie, he'll be miserable.
But if he gets back with her, he subconsciously blows off everyone in his life for her.
:[ I'm sorry dude.
That's a tough decision.
"I know the spark inside your eyes was just the match I used to set myself on fire"-Bayside Devotion and Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment