Friday, May 29, 2009

Epic Fail.

Hmm. idk what i wanna do for my English research project.
pretty sure I'm gonna fail it epically, even if i do try.
Hope to God I don't have mono, cause I'm really sick and idk if its from sharing a drink with this random kid in my lunch or swimming in my pool.
This is mostly the reason why I'm falling asleep in class.
Ugh.
Tomorrow I have a Saturday to attend, which I am really not happy about.
But Selena is going so that's a little better :]
I just hope they let us out early or something. cause it is going to suck hardcore.
Had to tell my father that I was going to a party on Saturday, just so he wouldn't get mad/disappointed.
Lie.
My life is a complete and utter failure to him anyway so i don't know why I care about not disappointing him.
But I guess that's just me. Always has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment